|Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use my Liberty email and password to log in?
- Unfortunately, you are not able to sign in using your Liberty username and password. You will need to create a new profile before registering for classes.
- When I try to create an account, it asks for a class code. What if I don't have one?
- A class code is only needed to register for specific courses. If you were not given a class code, simply live the textbox blank and hit submit.
- If I work for Liberty University, do I sign in as Staff?
- Staff sign-in is only for those who work for CPCE. Everyone else, will need to login as a Student.
- Can I register multiple individuals at the same time wihtout creating multiple profiles?
- Yes! Once you have logged in and selected a class, you can choose how many people you want to register
- Can I pay with flames cash?
- At this time, we do not accept flames cash. Payments must be made with a credit or debit card.
- How do I cancel a class registration?
- If you are no longer able to attend a class, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call (434) 592-4718.